วันพุธที่ 22 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2553
Nakhon Ratchasima, also known as "Korat" city of the valiant bravery of the heroine Thailand "Khun Ying Mo" or "Thao Suranaree". And is the most important city in ancient times. Few large cities have mastery in several Northeast. Former location of many ancient communities since prehistoric times. The archaeological sources is important. Castle and community resources they Chan beautiful paintings. The age limit is about 3,000 years ago.
Nakhon Ratchasima province have the region's largest area of Thailand. area total 20,493.964 square kilometers and have the second largest populations of the country is 2,571,292 people including diverse of the populations. Away from Bangkok for a distance of 259 km is the capital of the Northeast. Because of the central aspects of the region, including transportation, and industry, education, health, investment and communications.
Territorial contact with other provinces is as follows.
East - Changwat Buri Ram
West - Saraburi and Chaiyaphum.
North - Khon Kaen and Chaiyaphum.
South - Nakhon Nayok, Prachin Buri and Sa Kaeo.
Nakhon Ratchasima Administration is divided into 32 district and the 289 subdistricts .
2.Chaloem Phra Kiat
15.Dan Khun Thot
16.Wang Nam Khiao
20.Kaeng Sanam Nang
22.Nong Bun Mak
27.Pak Thong Chai
28.Kham Thale So
Provincial seal show : A monument of "Thao Suranaree" situated front of the old gate of "Prau Chumpon".
Provincial Tree : Millettia leucantha Kurz.
Provincial flower : Millettia leucantha Kurz.
Travel to Nakhon Ratchasima.
You can travel 2 ways.
- From Bangkok, take Highway No.1 (Phaholyothin) and turn right on Highway 2 , in Saraburi, Nakhon Ratchasima continuously through a total distance of 259 km
- From Bangkok, use highway 304 pass Min Buri, Chachoengsao and Nakhon Phanom Sarakham Kabin Pak to 273 km distance
- Transportation Company, a car service to Nakhon Ratchasima daily car from Northeastern Bus Terminal. (Kamphaengphet 2). Inquiry call. 936-2852-66.
- The train from Bangkok Railway Station (Hua Lam Phong) to Nakhon Ratchasima daily For services to the State Railway of Thailand Tel. 223-7020, 223-7010.
- Thai Airways International Public Company Limited (Thailand), with flights daily to Nakhon Ratchasima. Details Tel. 628-2000,280-0060.
เขียนโดย Nakhon Ratchasima ที่ 00:28